[TenTec] Omni D version B, 30 meter mods

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D version B, 30 meter mods
From: N4NT@wireco.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 07:28:25 -0400
Hi Doug, et al--

If you are speaking of my posts about spurious outputs in the Ten-Tec Omni-B
rigs, THE PROBLEM OCCURS ON THE 17 METER (18 MHZ) BAND.  Call Ten-Tec again
and ask them about that.  You will need to find someone who remembers the
Omni-B (probably Garland Jenkins and Larry Wirth are your best bet).

Neither I nor anyone else has said anything about a problem with the 30
meter (10.1 MHz) band since I've been reading this reflector, some 18
months.

Sorta bothersome to be misquoted and then contradicted.

73 de Mike N4NT@wireco.net