[TenTec] Pegasus and PSK31

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus and PSK31
From: n5wrx@mindspring.com (William Lee)
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 12:27:23 -0500
Jim, It would seem to be a real missed opertunity if the new Pegasus did NOT
include at least RTTY and CW as standard modes.
I mean you got the radio, computer, keyboard, and display screen sitting on
the desk ready to go.
It just wouldnt make sense to need to add a outboard MFJ TNC to their
computerized setup.
If Ten-Tec included those digital modes (Should we call it "Digital Ready")
ready to use then they will have a real hot item.
In fact they can take my order for one right now.
What a jump on the other radio makers that would be.

If not then perhaps it will appear in the Pegusas VI+.

William Lee  N5WRX