[TenTec] Dayton, New Kits?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Dayton, New Kits?
From: k1tw@arrl.net (Tom Walsh)
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 20:47:08 -0400

Good point about the additional bands coming.  I guess the Ten Tec presenter
took the question, as did I, to mean entirely new kits not just more bands in
an existing line.  He spent most of  session promoting their six meter kits.
He also related what Ten Tec is doing now back to the Heathkit tradition of
making kits and certainly gave the audience the feeling that Ten Tec is very
committed to kits. I left certainly feeling that way.  And the kits were a big
part of their booth.

-tom