[TenTec] 262M VOX Teckie Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 262M VOX Teckie Question
From: Walter Dufrain" <walter@inlink.com (Walter Dufrain)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 08:35:25 -0500
Mike,  you did not mention what kind of wiring that is going to the
Triton, however, my 262G used to have "zip" cord from the power
supply/vox to the Triton. The zip stuff really made a RF nightmare
so I took  2 conductor shielded instrument wire with the ground
attached to the pws and Triton. This cleared the rf pickup problem.
Just guessing, but the rf pickup could be overloading the UJT and
causing it to fail.

My 262G is in a closet since the shack is deep cycle battery
operated, but if I can help, please let me know.

73      Walter Dufrain, AG5P            Wright City, Missouri