[TenTec] LOGGER - the best (and PSK supportive)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] LOGGER - the best (and PSK supportive)
From: promedia@itnet.com.pl (promedia)
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 08:14:35 +0200
Hi to all,

Following text, I find it strongly recommandable, is worth reading,
        as much as the software is worth trying...
                Besides, for paragon 585 users (just like me),
                        it is just a gem...

Good luck,
Alec/SP2EWQ

quote:
Logger Ver. 6.07 is now released and available at
http://www.itis.net/golist on the download page.  Thanks to all Beta
testers and all who made valuable suggestions on how to improve the
program.  All known bugs are fixed, and there are many small
changes/enhancements (most of which you will probably never even
notice).

If you download and install the newer version, please read the Help
section for 'Changes in this Version' to find out the major changes that
may impact you (and your individual configuration).  Many of the smaller
changes/enhancements are not mentioned in 'Changes in this Version', but
are detailed in the relevant Help sections.

As existing Logger users, you need to download the Logger Update file.
The file downloads as Loggerupd.zip, and unzips as Install.exe - When
running Install, ignore the usual warning message about the install
program not being licensed (I'll get around to that one of these days).

I hope you like it, have fun, 73
Bob.
unquote.