[TenTec] Alignment of Scout Modules

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Alignment of Scout Modules
From: popyackl@rl.af.mil (Leonard J Popyack)
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 11:02:41 -0400
the BP filters and adjust the LO/Mixer in these? I was able to re-align
my BPF on a 20 meter module which was acting flaky by placing it on a
network analyzer (and I was assuming a 50 ohm in/out impedance--there is
no data on the filter impedance in the manual). My question to the group
is how to adjust the LO/Mixer given the fact it must be powered. The best
way would be in the radio, however this is not very practical. I think I
would need an extension card to bring the module out of the radio to
perform this adjustment.  Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Leonard Popyack

WF2V</smaller></fontfamily>