[TenTec] TenTec & Ragosy Questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec & Ragosy Questions
From: N4NT@wireco.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 19:07:16 -0400
Some fella announces that SSB net here every week.

Remove the knob from the Argosy bandswitch and see if it has fractured.  If
so, you can take a few sections of book matches (the match, itself) and
wedge it in to hold the loose piece in place.

Same trick works on Corsair bandswitch knobs, too.

We had a protracted discussion about cleaning/lubricating Ten-Tec
bandswitches.  My suggestion is to get Ten-Tec to UPS you their magic
compounds.  There are two spray cans involved in the process.  The cans (and
Ten-Tec) say, "The Less You Use, the Better It Works."  The stuff seems
expensive to me, but it is a lifetime supply.

Mike N4NT@wireco.net