[TenTec] FS Paragon 585 + extras

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Paragon 585 + extras
From: rsellers@mail.rkd.snds.com (Roger SELLERS)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:52:02 -0500
Hi,
 I have for sale a Paragon I, model 585 plus some extras.

This has all factory options on it accept the .25 filter (model 282 I think).
It has the voice board, RS-232 board, FM board. Includes a recently installed
Gheil chip. I also have a Ten Tec matching power supply, model 962. Included
will be a set of  Paragon manuals.

The radio had been modified for lower transmit power control to work with a
TenTec 1208 transverter (not included).

The case top has some scratches but the radio works great.

Price is $1300.00 + S&H

I have some additional non TenTec items I plan add to the deal to make it worth
the price. This is a full station ready to go.

Serious inquiries only please. I won't part the system out.

Roger Sellers  N5EEA

email: rsellers@snds.com