[TenTec] Re: Option 3 Upgrade

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Option 3 Upgrade
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:59:48 -0500
Before we sink this reflector too deeply in bad-mouthing the
shipping companies, I would like to say a few words:

I have never received damaged-in-transit-packages.  (at least
four pairs of 'transits' involved my Omni VI to/from Ten-Tec)

I have never lost anything during shipment to me or from me.

About the biggest aggravation I have is when the UPS guy that has
served my area for the last five or six years is on vacation and
the replacement does not know to leave the package on my front-
or back-yard porch, but leaves that awful post-it message instead
essentially saying "1 delivery attempt down, 2 to go before I
send it back!"--A signature placed in the appropriate blank and
tacking it to the front door results in a package on my doorstep
the next day.

All in all, I would say we have a pretty excellent shipping
system....who ever it may be (DHL, UPS, FedEx, USPS).  Thanks
guys!  Keep up the good work!

73,
dale, kg5u