[TenTec] Omni vi+ TEST firmware

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni vi+ TEST firmware
From: jdvoracek@vvm.com (John Dvoracek)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 11:01:15 -0500
Has anyone lately noticed the firmware revision on the control board while
the top cover has been off?  While looking at my friction laden optical
encoder, I noticed my firmware has a curious label: "6+ TEST Rev 1.03
11/3/98".  Everything seems to work although setting the keyer speed and/or
sidetone volume occasionally kills the clock display requiring power off/on
sequencing to get the clock back.  Still, makes me wonder if I have a
version of the software specifically for testing the rig before it leaves
the factory...
73,
de ke5c,
op John