[TenTec] Not only not comparable, also they are the first products

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Not only not comparable, also they are the first products
From: rohre@arlut.utexas.edu (rohre)
Date: 12 Aug 1999 17:32:58 -0500
Hi Larry,
Interesting comments, but SPEAK ONLY FOR YOURSELF----I DO NOT WANT A RADIO
WITHOUT KNOBS!!!!!  I HATE the cursors and scroll bars I have to use at work
all day!  I like a variable knob tuning to play with rather than type more
with my worn out fingers! I get tired of my mouse or trackball!

REAL RADIOS have knobs! :-)

Each to their own, but let's not follow the Japanese, such as their "fad" of
radio cases and mics that look like they have been exposed to 3000 degree heat
and "melted" the plastic! Now all Japanese radios seem to have that "look",
ugghhh!

Back to my cave,
Stuart K5KVH