[TenTec] FS: TT Triton 540

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TT Triton 540
From: Tim Cook" <timcook@erinet.com (Tim Cook)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 18:47:00 -0400
I recently bought a Ten Tec 540 to use mobile and camping, but since then I
also ended up getting a OHR100A.  Consequently, I am going to sell the 540.
I do so reluctantly because this is the nicest 540 I have owned (and I have
had several). It looks like it has just set for it's entire life. There are
no rub marks on the face, and all the lettering it bright and clear. The
inside is just as clean. The serial number is 540-2695. It is stock as it
comes from the factory, no options. The manual is missing, but I am sure Ten
Tec has them. The only thing that could use  attention is the PTO, it
certainly doesn't need a "rebuild" due to worn parts with the obvious little
use, but it could use the old grease removed or cleaned out  and replaced
with some new stuff.  If you are familiar with the Ten Tec PTO's you know
this is very common with age. If you are in the market for a 540, this is
probably the nicest one with the least use you will find. I am asking $235 +
shipping for it.  Please email direct if interested.
thanks
Tim
NZ8J