[TenTec] FS: Argosy I analog ++

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Argosy I analog ++
From: K5BDZ@aol.com (K5BDZ@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 12:59:27 EDT
Sell:  Ten Tec Argosy I analog.  Has been converted (Per Ham Radio Article and
ARCI QRP journal) to 9 MHz 8 pole main filter with 9 MHz second optional
filter.  Has optional TenTec optional audio filters and optional noise
blanker too....
Electronically works great on all bands, both 5 watt and 50 watt levels.
Physical Condition is est.  7 out of 10.  Used for 3 years as my main SSB /
CW rig but don't have time to operate any more.

Includes extra set top/bottom enclosure covers  $300 plus shipping.

Bill Hickox, K5BDZ (Houston, TX)
Telephone  713.772.6739   or please respond direct  to my e-mail at
k5bdz@aol.com