[TenTec] FS: TenTec Corsair II system

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TenTec Corsair II system
From: RadioFreq0@aol.com (RadioFreq0@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 07:17:06 EDT

I have the Corsair II system for sale. Corsair II w/ all filters, 961
PS/Spkr, 263G ext. VFO 705 mic The Corsair II uses TenTec's legendary crystal
  filter tuning  as in the Omni 5 and Omni 6, not so with general coverage
Paragon.            There  appear to be a lot of Paragons for sale, prices
dropping. People seem to
think this should drive the cost of a Corsair down. Well, the Paragon is no
Corsair. If you want the Legendary TenTec Rx performance, it is the Corsair
you want. I will sell the whole system for $850.00 plus shipping. If you
want the JPS NIR12 DSP I will include it for 150.00 (only w/ the Corsair at
this
price). For $1000.00 plus shipping you get the Corsair II with DSP ! Awesome!
There aren't many out there for sale, this will sell. don't loose out. THINK!

 Jeff