[TenTec] Info needed on PM-2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Info needed on PM-2
From: n0ru@neonramp.com (Robb Urie)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:59:55 -0500
Greetings,

Today at the annual fleamarket, a PM-2B found it's way
into my bag. It came with the little swr bridge and tuner.
The previous owner says he has the manual and will send
it to me ( Yeah right).

My question...is this worth playing with. I was told that it has
problems, mainly low output. Not sure if the guy knew it was rated
at 5 watts input or not.

Any info would be appreciated. I did read the Jun 1970 product
review in QST, but it lacked any useful info.

Thanks,

Robb...N0RU