[TenTec] Bands

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Bands
From: weingaertner@nac.net (Robert Weingaertner)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 21:03:51 -0400
I've noticed the same thing. Not much activity and signals are generally
weaker. Even WWV is not too strong! I run a Corsair I, Paragon I and
a Scout. They can't all be broke! My antenna is only a G5RV, but It
tunes up OK as usual. Whatever it is its spreading to VHF: the repeaters
around here in NJ are dead, even during commuting hours. Come to think
of it, attendance in church on Sunday has been a little sparse this
summer, too! Is all of this related? I smell and "X" File!

      73, BOB WB2VUF