[TenTec] antenna switch

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] antenna switch
From: mitch96@pobox.com (The One and Only!)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 17:28:07 -0400
Hello, Oh Great Wizened and knowers of truth!
        I want to remotely (sp?) disconnect my antenna and switch it to ground.
What im doing now is going out to the patio, disconnecting the antenna
pl259, and attaching it to a so239 that goes from a ground strap to a
bunch of copper ground rods.
        The question is, is there a commercially available or homebrew switch
that I can do this from the shack?? Kinda like a 12v, 110v switch I
throw that does the switching fer me??  Trying to automate the shack a
bit.
tnx
72.5, mitch ww4ml
lost in the eithers again..