[TenTec] 405 amp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 405 amp
From: mitch96@pobox.com (The One and Only!)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:56:42 -0400
Saw this on the qrp reflector.....

Subject:
        Tentec 405 50 watt linear
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
   Date:
        Moon, 30 Aug. 1999 20:18:00 -0700
   From:
        "Mark Paley" <mpaley@wcnet.org>
     To:
        "Low Power Amateur Radio Discussion" <qrp-l@Lehigh.EDU>

I happened to visit Purchase Radio today in Ann Arbor, Michigan.  I
noticed
a Tentec 405 50-watt linear with a price of $200 on it.  I wasn't
interested
but was really surprised to see it.  First such linear I've come across
in
10 years. At any rate if anyone is interested you might call the place
see if it's still there.  I have no interest in this store and, in fact
they
are unaware I am even mentioning it on the net.  I don't know the phone
number but do know they are on Hoover Street in Ann Arbor.
Mark Paley--KF8KL--