[TenTec] Pegasus software, some missing

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus software, some missing
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:33:06 -0400

>Downloaded the Pegasus software expecting to find the Programming manual as
>advertised in QST.  The Pegasus Programming Manual was not there, does
>anyone know how to find the Programming manual that is advertised in QST?

The programmer's manual for the Pegasus is not yet ready for publication.
We expect it to be available for download from our web site in a few
weeks' time.  Thanks !

Scott Robbins, W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
  Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (423) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
  Repair (423) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
  Fax (423) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>

  --->--->---> Please note: E-mail <sales@tentec.com> for sales
  and general product info only.  We presently do not offer
  repair, parts, or kit building tech support by electronic mail,
  please telephone (423) 428-0364 or (423) 453-7172.

  Ten-Tec manufactures amateur radio equipment, military and com-
  mercial use HF radio equipment, custom aluminum and steel
  enclosures and has an on-premises, fully equipped tool and die
  facility supplying metal and plastic injection mold industries.
  Potential tool and die, custom enclosure or communications
  electronics customer?  Contact us with your needs.