[TenTec] FS Triton IV,540, and Model 262G

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Triton IV,540, and Model 262G
From: chashugg@earthlink.net (Charles Hugg)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:40:12 -0700
I have a Ten-Tec Triton IV, Model 540, and Model 262G Speaker Power
Supply Vox unit for sale. The Triton IV is very nice. It has the CW
filter and works great. The dial slips sometimes , but is working fine
now most of the time after some use. This equipment had been stored for
years and needed a little use, I guess.  The power supply and the
transceiver both look great cosmetically. However, the power supply does
not work. I don't know what is wrong with it. I have been using another
power supply to operate the transceiver.I have the original manual and
power cord. Asking $325 plus shipping, Charlie, K5MBX