[TenTec] TT inflation

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT inflation
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington N4LQ)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:50:32 -0400
Hi Mic....or is it Mike? Just like a typical lawyer always wanting to argue.
I suppose for folks not able or interested in doing their own work it may be
comforting to purchase used rigs from TenTec. I've done it myself because no
one else had the paticular rig I wanted but I still had to fix a few things.
Sure, I could have shipped it back but I'de rather fix it myself than pack
it up, take it to UPS and wait for it to return. I've had no better luck
buying equipment from the factory than from anyone else. Opinions may vary.

Mike, a mike jack is a mic jack . I've lived here all my life and still
don't understand the language.
Steve N4LQ