[TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net
From: cshyde@yahoo.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
There was a Pegasus on the Maine Potato net (3952.5
every night 0000 UTC) using a brand new Pegasus and
boy did it sound great! I was very impressed. Now this
Gentleman was 72 years old, said he loved the PC
interface and was enjoying the radio better than any
he had owned in the last 25 years.  So not all OFs
need knobs to be happy! His audio sounded like an AM
station. No wonder they are sold out until December!

--- "Beamer, Jay" <JBeamer@PanAmSat.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Sure was nice to hear the Pegasus being operated by
> a couple of stations
> during last Sunday's net!
>
> Anyway, just the weekly reminder for the net this
> Sunday on 14.277 +/- QRM
> at 2200Z (3 pm pacific local, 6 pm eastern local).
> Will/KC5QWE and myself
> will be standing by for check-ins. Until then, have
> a wonderful and safe
> holiday weekend.
>
> 73,
>
> Jay/KM6VX
> Torrance, Ca.
>
> --
> FAQ on WWW:
> http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.htm
> Administrative requests:
> tentec-REQUEST@contesting.com
> Problems:
> owner-tentec@contesting.com
> Search:
> http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm

===
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH

Eagles May Soar, But Weasles Never Get Sucked Into Jet Engines!

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.