Fw: [TenTec] QSK clicking

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [TenTec] QSK clicking
From: SteveBaron@starlinx.com (Steve Baron)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 03:12:52 +0100
Where are they used in the VI.

I didn't remember how my V did it so I took a look tonight.

There is one large relay on the control board.  You can definitely hear that
(not really bad) at the start and end of each xmit sequence.

There are two reeds on the low pass filter board for xmit and rcv.

There are a minimum of two additional reeds used to select the correct low
pass filter; 4 reeds I guess if working split across bands.

Reeds are definitely heard (not really bad) on each element.

The band pass filter board DOES use diode switching.