[TenTec] centaur amp = WTB!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] centaur amp = WTB!
From: wbcapps@mindspring.com (Bill Capps)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 00:47:16 -0700
Hello
        I'm looking for a clean used CENTAUR for sale. Ten Tec offers CENTAUR'S
new for approx $750, demo $711, and used approx $675. Shipping is additional.
        If any one has a good used CENTAUR for sale at a better price than TEN
TEC, let me know, i'm interested. I'm not going to "over-think" this amp,
I'm just going to purchase a CENTAUR, plug it into my 110v electrical wall
socket, then hook it up in-line between my PARAGON and my 160 meter
inverted "L" and light-up the candles with my straight key.
        Its top band season now and hope to see you on the air!

73's

bill capps
af4od
auburn, alabama