[TenTec] PC-Controlled Omni Question (WriteLog sw)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PC-Controlled Omni Question (WriteLog sw)
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 06:48:08 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to everyone who responded.  I am also copying
this message to the WriteLog reflector since John
responded in such a succinct manner.

Hopefully this will clarify the situation for others
who are using WriteLog with the Ten-Tec Omni 6 (also
some Icom rigs???), and wondering why their filter
switch keeps getting reset when they change frequency.

Wondering if this will get fixed in version 10 of
WriteLog - has anyone seen a list of bugs fixed in
version 10???

Tnx es 73,
Barry  N1EU