[TenTec] Southpaw CW (was Re: Copying CW in your head)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Southpaw CW (was Re: Copying CW in your head)
From: randas@mindspring.com (randas@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 10:42:03 -0400
What a great thread..!!  But this last message from Keith brings up a
question. I am right handed and have been using paddles for over 20 years
with my right thumb making dahs and my first finger making dits. Have I been
using the paddles backwards all these years..?? Is there a standard..??  I
know I'm too old a dog to learn a new trick (or too old to want to try..hi)

Whats the vote from the group.

de Tim  K0FL