[TenTec] Oh, But I Disagree

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Oh, But I Disagree
From: N4NT@wireco.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:25:40 -0400
If we don't use 'reply' then it is difficult to know what the message
pertains to.  Some of us tend to forget things when we sleep.  Often replies
are delayed by several days.  So posting new messages instead of replies
loses the continuity of the thread.

On the other hand, trimming down some of the accumulation of verbiage is OK,
but for posterity, perhaps it ought all be kept.  It doesn't take much
bandwidth or storage space to store a plain text message.

One thing that makes life easier for me is when folks put their email
addresses in their signatures.  Another thing that gives a bit of a hint is
to include callsigns, if they are not apparent from the email address, so we
know who is saying what.

73 de Mike N4NT@wireco.net