[TenTec] Oh, But I Disagree (reply)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Oh, But I Disagree (reply)
From: rohre@arlut.utexas.edu (rohre)
Date: 29 Sep 1999 17:33:04 -0500
Hi Mike,
Storing the reply does take a lot of space.  Just since Feb., I had 100
Megabytes of email til a week ago, and most of that was excessive requoting on
QRP-L reflector.
When I parse those messages, they go from 120k to as little as 4K!

It does take a lot to store replies!!!

At least this reflector is not as bad as -L, which has 3000 subscribers, (that
is what makes it get out of hand, if EACH one does it).

Good key words help bring back what a thread is about.

We don't requote our QSO partners comments on the air, do we?  Even on SSB,
the other station is rarely recorded and played back!
73, Stuart K5KVH