[TenTec] TenTec OMNI D station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec OMNI D station
From: d_perrin@conknet.com (David B. Perrin)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:26:01 -0400
Hi-
   I have for sale a Ten Tec OMNI D Series B transceiver in beautiful
shape. Super clean. Digital readout, 160-10 Meters. I have not been able
to find a
scratch on it. It works as good as it looks. No noise blanker, it was
never
mobile.  No accessory  narrow cw filter, the stock TT narrow
filtering works just fine. The tuning is smooth and easy.
  It does have a matching model 252MO power supply which has one
small scratch on the front panel less than a 1/16 inch long. Original
manuals included, but not the original boxes.
   $475 shipped CONUS
    73 de Dave in NH