[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Omni 546 Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Omni 546 Station
From: Tim Cook" <timcook@erinet.com (Tim Cook)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 08:05:53 -0400
Omni-C Model 546 Transceiver 160-10 including all warc bands (has xtals for
warc).  Both optional filters (.5 & 1.8) Looks and works good.  Couple of
small scrapes on top rear ( 1/8" or so) 95-100 watts on all bands. Manual
(cover missing but all pages there)  Includes power cord and hand mic

Model 243 VFO looks good and works well electrically, (the dial string needs
repair, but I never used that readout anyhow, always used the digital
readout in rig)  tuning knob has a scratch on the front. original manual

Model 234 speech processor excellent condtion electrically and physically
with manual

$575 + shipping for all please email direct if interested ( I do not want to
split the station up)
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J