[TenTec] [ForSale-Swap] Need rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [ForSale-Swap] Need rig
From: seweber@netnitco.net (seweber@netnitco.net)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 21:50:39 -0500
I found this request (copied below) on another reflector and sent him a
note encouraging him to check out TenTec.  He comments that there "are only
three main players these days" and I just couldn't let that slide by
without sticking in my $.02.  Some of you may want to help spread the
TenTec gospel to a potential convert.

73 de KD9BO Steve