[TenTec] THE paddle for keeps...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] THE paddle for keeps...
From: vbbond@ix.netcom.com (vbbond@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 11:31:06 -0700
John/K4WJ wrote:

> I've never seen a Hensley, never the less used one, so I can't comment on it.

John:
    I've used a WBL VSL (Vertical Single Lever) paddle for many years
and it has worked very well. Stan is a pleasure to deal with and a right
fine high speed op in his own right.
     As for taking a peek at the Hensley version of the N2DAN paddle,
take a gander at:

          www.qsl.net/n9bor/hensley.htm

You can see several different pictures of the chrome and gold plated
paddles and read the reviews from various hams. I've ordered the chrome
round base and should be receiving it any day now.

                                 Vince/K7NA