[TenTec] Darn this interface!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Darn this interface!
From: pito@nera.no (Piotr Tomczak)
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 16:43:28 +0100

Congratulations Robert... Good work...

I would like to tune the radio in nearly the same way one do it
with the freq. wheel.

My sugestion is to implement the freq. tuning by using the
mouse wheel. most of the computer mouse has that wheel and lots of
software started to use it. By turning it up or down one could
change the frequency up or down. (as you scroll the browser)

The aspect of the delay should be taken to slow down the rate and to
synchronize the PC with the Omni...
One must try to see if it is possible, If it is it would be great.

As far as I recall you use visual C++ or Visual basic, I assume that there
should be a macro or function supporting the mouse turning wheel.

GL Piotr LA9HFA

At 09:25 AM 10/4/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Maybe tonight, right now it is simply a display mode only type thing. I
>have the filters and mode switching enabled, now to the frequency.. I have
>had some suggestions , will try and figure out what works the best.. When I
>get it a little closer to what I want, I will let anybody have a copy..
>This is just a 'fun' project... hihihihihi!
>
>At 09:12 AM 10/4/99 , you wrote:
>>Robert..
>>
>>Can I have a sneak peak at your program???  I would like to run my Omni VI+
>>remotely via computer too.. not interested overly in logging capabilities..
>>but just operation of the rig...
>>
>>Thanks..
>>
>>Mike Kelly, K5AWI

   \\\@///
     ·    ·
Piotr Tomczak           Ham call: la9hfa
Nera ASA                  Tel: +47 6724 3135    Fax: +47 6724 4445
1361 Billingstad         E-mail job:        pito@satcom.nera.no
Norway                      E-mail home:    la9hfa@qsl.net