[TenTec] Omni Vi freq drift and poor keyer?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni Vi freq drift and poor keyer?
From: nj4f@erols.com (Steve Bookout)
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 18:34:49 -0400
At 04:19 PM 10/06/1999 , Joe L Blackwell wrote:

>Like anything in life, you must consider the source of
>your information and why you choose to believe it. !

Hello all,

Since owning an Omni 6 + seems to qualify people to pass judgement on the
keying, I am doubly qualified since I own 2 (for CW contesting.)

Although I have no regret at all about buying either one of them, I do have
a random chirp problem with one which is reproducible on the air.  On air
demo by request.

So, 'consider the source' being from a satisfied user who does wish it
would key better.

73 de Steve, NR4M
Steve Bookout, NR4M (ex NJ4F)
Rapidan Data Systems

'DX4WIN...The way logging programs should be!'
Free demo at http://www.erols.com/pvander