[TenTec] FS: ARGONAUT II (535)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: ARGONAUT II (535)
From: wlegge1@maine.rr.com (Bill Legge, NT1R)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 05:55:39 -0400
A friend of mine, Brad, W1XV, asked me to post this for him.  Please
contact him directly.
"I have forsale an Argonaut II with 700 hand mic, 290 step attenuator,
mobile bracket and original manual.  The price is $700. including shipping.
 The rig recently returned from TT where they installed a new back light.
The front panel is pristine and the side panels have a few rub marks from
the mobile mount.  The rig works perfectly!!!!  I could deliver at
Hosstraders on Saturday.  If interested, call me at 603-224-5737 no later
than 0130Z or email to w1xv@cs.com  73  Brad"
         Bill Legge, NT1R