[TenTec] Egg on my face...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Egg on my face...
From: wa1rd@home.com (David Ward)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 22:40:48 -0400
Well, I admit to feeling foolish. I received one of the first Pegasus radios
released last August. I have bee singing its praises here and elsewhere. I
still have several emails to answer from people wondering if they should buy
it. Well, what do I say? I admittedly don't have a lot of hours on her and a
majority of those were 80 meters. I spent 1.5 hours Saturday night at the
100 watt level into a resonant antenna on 17 meters. I turned on the Pegasus
this afternoon and I wondered why no one was answering me. Zero output. I
heard of others in my group (early adopters) having that problem but I had
hoped I was somehow immune. Wrong. Well, now I pay for my enthusiasm. I feel
pretty stupid. So much for plan "A," I hope TT service takes care of me in
their vaunted way. WA1RD