[TenTec] Die Hard Computer Control Jjunkies...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Die Hard Computer Control Jjunkies...
From: JTBRANNIGAN@prodigy.net (JAMES T BRANNIGAN)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:22:56 -0400
No....CT will allow you to set a split frequency from the keyboard...

I have never found much use for XIT or RIT during a contest...
If I'm hunting and pouncing, I tune to the correct freq....If "running" a
frequency, I work other stations until the fellow figures out how to zero
me...besides, with the TT narrow filters in, if the ain't on your frequency
you won't hear them...

In a contest it is quantity not quality....

Jim