[TenTec] TENTEC Web Site down or gone?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TENTEC Web Site down or gone?
From: tlbryant.n4rg@juno.com (tlbryant.n4rg@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:15:46 -0400
Nope, you've got it all wrong.  In East Tennessee we use possum power,
their union negotiated that territory.  Squirrels get Middle Tennessee.
Also, union rules require an 8-hour break between shifts, which may
explain why some folks see the site down while others don't.............

W4NZ
tlbryant@tva.gov