[TenTec] filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] filters
From: w7itc@hotmail.com (Kenneth Crips)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:53:39 MDT
That filter almost sounds like the four pole filter My Argosy uses
as it's "fixed" filter, not the 250hz, 500hz, 1.8khz, units.
I was checking the International Radio filter and it isn't one of
theirs.  Has anyone used their filters, I understand they are better then
the stock factory units, and They still make them for old buzzards like My
1st model Argosy.

Kenneth A. Crips
Amateur Radio Station W7ITC

Cheyenne, Wyoming's home of glowing Boatanchor radios, and
Irish Terriers that commit high crimes and misdemeanors daily.