[TenTec] Remote 301 kit

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Remote 301 kit
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:43:21 -0500
Carl,

First, Carl, call them on the phone and ask them.   I think it's
a toll free call if you call their 1-800 number,  If they are,
buy one.

If they are not producing them, (I'm sure they are, since they
restarted only recently), then check out my website and my 301 I
built from their parts.  The parts list is very extensive: (1)
Oak-Grigsby rotary encoder, (2) connector for the encoder, (3)
box for the encoder, (4) Knob for the encoder, (5) cable for the
encoder and (6) DB25 connector.  That's it.  The schematic and
maybe even the parts list is on my website.  So, if T-T is not
making the kits (I think that's the extent of their production of
them this time), roll your own!!  It's Ham Radio, after all!  :-)

73,
dale, kg5u