[TenTec] Mic. and speech processor questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mic. and speech processor questions
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:10:48 -0400
Bill,
 I think you said it all with the first seven words. "One should never
use a speech processor..."  I think this should be on the first page of
every owners manual!  If you can't get through use CW.

"HEY GUY'S  (POP) HOW'S MY (# SWEEK#)  AUDIO (-WIZ-) SOUND? (SNORT)?"

"Sounds like crap!"

"Ok how 'bout now I just turned my processor off?"

"That's much better..."

-Jeff-   just my opinion!