[Fwd: [TenTec] rig recommendations]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: [TenTec] rig recommendations]
From: k7kj@teleport.com (Greg Hodsdon)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 02:19:26 -0700
Hi Scott:
For $500 you should be able to find a Corsair (or if you're really lucky...a
Corsair II) in nice condition with maybe an optional filter or two. The Corsair
series is a later vintage than either the Omni D or Argosy series radios and has
more features such as passband tuning, etc. There has been alot written on this
reflector over the last year or two regarding the Corsair so you might want to
review the archives.? My early Corsair sits on the shelf as a backup radio and I
wouldn't sell it for twice the going price! Good luck in your quest for a TT
rig.
73 de Greg, K7KJ
Portland, OR

?