[TenTec] Argo 515 Question....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argo 515 Question....
From: jedmonds.dit@state.va.us (Edmonds, J.B.)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 07:49:16 -0400
Received this query today and wonder if anyone can help him??

J.B.
N4NQY

Not sure if you can help me with this question. If you
can't answer this, could you please forward my
message to somebody that might be able to help.

I own a TT Argonaut 515 QRP Rig. I was wondering it
there is a modification that I can do to turn off the AF
while in the transmit mode?

Thanks,

72 & 73
Good DXing

Ron  Polityka
de WB3AAL
wb3aal@talon.net

vvv Eastern Pennsylvania QRP Web Page vvv
http://www.kpsnet.com/wb3aal/Start_Page.htm
Eastern Pennsylvania QRP Club Call --> N3EPA

EPA QRP #1                  NJ QRP #179
KL7 QRP # 309             G-QRP # 3031
ARCI QRP # 5318         10 - X #13173
NorCal                             Zombie #625
ARS # 380                      HI-QRP #153
VA QRP Society

SETI @ Home Project
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu