[TenTec] Kachina Comparison

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Kachina Comparison
From: bigmack@nortexinfo.net (Robert)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:31:14 -0500
Well, fortunately, they were right! There is NO comparison in price of the
two, and I would really like to see a sub $1000 Kachina (sounds like a
mouse sneeze!) do anything even remotely close to the Pegasus... The fact
that TT embarrassed them in the price arena is no small feat... This coming
from a HAM that hates radios that require a PC.  Gimme a 12volt car
battery, a straight key, and a piece of wire, and let me work the world!
And, oh yes, PLEASE let it be an Omni! Well, ok, that 705 mic on 10 meters
is fun too!