[TenTec] I want a really good receiver

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] I want a really good receiver
From: w5yr@swbell.net (George T. Baker)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:50:29 -0500
Best I can do, Steve, is to recommend a visit to the web site of each for
photos. The Kachina clearly has much more shielding than the Pegasus, but
that does not automatically mean that the Pegasus would appreciably
benefit from more shielding. I was just commenting on the "philosophy" of
the two manufacturers. Of course, the price points have a LOT to do with
such things, don't they?   ;^)

72/73, George
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 54th year and it just keeps getting better!
R/C since 1964 - AMA 98452   RVing since 1972