[TenTec] Re: Triton receiver coverage

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Triton receiver coverage
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:00:03 -0400
I know, I know, all this stuff has probably all been gone over before.
But it's all new to me! What is the beeping on 14.000 of 544 digital?
Sounds like a calibrator or something but it's not in the manual. Found
it again on 80 meters but not on a zero freq. It's not very strong and
something way into the receiver after AGC and RF amp as none have effect
on it.  I guess you all know what I've been doing all day! hi hi

 Thank you, Jeff   aa8ve         Ten*Tec  "It's the right thing to do."