[TenTec] Back to the future

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Back to the future
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:38:17 -0400
Here's an interesting point. My 15 year old son took great interest in my
newest T*T member a Trition.  I enjoy older rigs and have some fine Swans
and Drakes as well as T*Ts so like all new old rigs that come in he had
about 10 miles of questions about it. Then we set the Triton digital next
to my Swan 750 CW  (sold as "The CW mans dream") both were made about the
same year. He said "You mean these were both made the same time?" I
answered "Yep, and one company is still in business while the other is
not. Go figure!" He got a real kick out of that.  Then I turned them both
on and showed him how they worked he just started laughing.

Jeff aa8ve  73   Ten*Tec The ledgend lives on.