[TenTec] Scout frequency jumping, Enough!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout frequency jumping, Enough!
From: randas@mindspring.com (randas@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:01:19 -0500
Gee Larry...95% operator failure...hummm... that seems a bit extreme to me.
Should  a ham expect to have to put a "mobile rig" in an temperature
controlled, stable environment with exact voltage to have good results..?? I
agree that the scout is a fine rig...but its certainly not without problems.
I think you took the discussion to the far left extreme. The true lies
somewhere in the middle.

de Tim  K0FL