[TenTec] Pegasus take two

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus take two
From: at060@chebucto.ns.ca (David McClafferty)
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 18:46:42 -0400 (AST)
I really like mine. I had some problems to start but I have resolved them
all. Although Tentec says it will work with a 486 running Windows 3.1 and
that is true I think it really shines now that I have Windows 95 on a
Pentium 100. The only things I don't like, and I am being really picky,
are; I think some of the connectors on the front belong on the back. There
is n separate receive antenna input like most (all) of the other Tentec
rigs have. When its in phone modes the CW key will still put it in Xmit,
and in CW the PTT still works. This last item could be fixed with software
of course and no doubt will eventually.

                                        73, Dave, VE1ADH