[TenTec] Pegasus power supply . .

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus power supply . .
From: bigmack@nortexinfo.net (Robert)
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 08:47:38 -0600
And while I love my TT power supply, face it.. Almost any high quality
supply will do the job of supplying the correct filtered/regulated voltage
to your rig.. So, if you don't want to pay the price for a new 962, look
for a used one, or even as good, a used 961 (a 961 is identical to a 962
except the opposite leg is regulated and works great on my Omni VI+)...
Other than those, all of the big gun power supply vendors have units that
will work fine with the rig.. They used to tell us all the wonders of the
TT power supply years ago, and when we pushed back about running an OMNI
mobile, they would have to cave in and say yes, a good, clean, regulated
supply of power should be fine for the rig...